Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TMNT Party

Since I'm playing a good deal of "catch-up" on the new blog, here's a look at the boys' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party from last February:

Since the boys are only 22 months apart, and mostly have the same friends and interests, we decided to do a joint party this year.  We had it at our local gymnastics place, which saved me the time and stress I usually spend cleaning and decorating my house ...and was worth every last penny!  

The staff provided basic decorations (banner, table cloths, plates, utensils, etc.), which were luckily mostly primary colored, and thus went well with the TMNT theme the boys requested.  

Here are some of my favorite details: 


 Pizza cookies (of course!)

TMNT jello cups


 and Rafael cupcakes!



And just to prove how much fun everyone had...







No comments:

Post a Comment