Friday, February 12, 2021

Well, a Few Things Have Changed...

For starters... 

The Hubby finished his USAF commitment... 


And got a job flying for Delta Air Lines.... 



I finished my Master's and graduated from ENMU with an MEd. in Curriculum & Instruction... 


We moved to Georgia... 


And I started teaching American Literature at East Coweta High School... 

Despite such a massive upheaval, there are a few things that are still the same: 

The Hubby still flies airplanes; he just wears a different-colored uniform... 


These boys still keep me busy... 

And I still read.  A lot.  It's weird how having to read stuff like "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and the "Speech to the 2nd Virginia Convention" several times a day makes you want to go home and get lost in an entertaining book.  

I'm not sure how often I'll thoroughly review books in this "new life" of mine, but with the help of Goodreads, I figured I could pop on here once a month and rate everything I've read!  


No comments:

Post a Comment